Roundtables are the best way to get Maury in an intimate setting offering invaluable interaction with any size group! These sessions are ideal resources for your pastoral staff and upper level leadership team.
These events will challenge you on every level. You’ll find yourself looking at your ministry and team in a whole new light. You and your team will walk away with a fresh perspective, examples from other ministries, and new passion.
Roundtable Structure and Benefits
- A combination of leadership teaching, inspiration, and developmental exercises.
- Teachings organized into easily digested and implemented information.
- Networking and interactions with leaders at the same level.
- Team building.
- Guided discussion which leads to new insights into different methodologies, systems, and structures for leaders.
- Fosters collaboration skills and creative thinking.
- Compact, one-day commitment of time. (lunch included)
- Identification of a major problem and action plan to tackle the challenge.
What is My Takeaway?
Maury’s charismatic personality makes these interactive sessions unforgettable. Individual and group involvement is encouraged. A roundtable is guaranteed to result in a clear identification of a major problem and the beginning of a plan to strategically tackle the action.
“Pastor Maury powerfully poured himself into our Tennessee pastors via three leadership roundtables during 2018 and we are going to continue building upon his expertise in the coming years. He is also personally helping me to develop into a more effective leader as District Superintendent. Maury Davis Coaching will truly help you to advance forward!”
Read more testimonials HERETerry G. Bailey